Phil invites the cast of Cucina Chatter to his weekly webcast because he finds us fun, we increase his viewership, and he knows he’s guaranteed a good meal when we show up!
Get in on the fun! Just log onto www.DelcoTimes.com Wednesday at 7:00pm to watch Live From The Newsroom. You will meet Cucina Chatter host Lorraine Ranalli, culinary tour guide Chef Jacquie of Taste4Travel, food blogger and chef extraordinaire Dominic Condo from Cucina Chatter’s Upstairs Kitchen, author Jim Vanore of Good Writer’s Block, and special guest Donna Viso of Viso’s Bakery.
Tune in to find out what the paesani do on St. Patty’s Day!
Here’s a hint:
- Lorraine will show off her Irish Potatoes
- Chef Jacquie will show off her Erin Go Bragh Soup
- Dom will show off his Irish Meatballs and specialty Beers
- Jim will regale us with his Irish brogue and locutions
- Donna will show off Viso’s special St. Joseph’s Cakes. (His feast is two days after Paddy’s, but that’s a blog post for later in the week. If you’ve never had a St. Joseph’s cake, you won’t want to miss this show!)
Wait! There’s more…..
You will be able to chat with us in real time! So log onto the site at 7:00pm Wednesday, March 14, 2012.
Erin Go Bragh!