When the Jerry Sandusky scandal first broke, Cucina Chatter regulars Jim Vanore and Rhonda Fink Whitman weighed in on the culpability of head football coach Joe Paterno. Jim had given the PSU icon the benefit of the doubt. Rhonda did not.
In light of the recent report by former FBI Director Louis Freeh, Jim has a new opinion. He shared it on last week’s radio show, the podcast of which you will find below. I also recommend you read Jim’s thoughtful piece on the issue.
Every Cucina Chatter show is packed with information and entertainment, just like most kitchen table conversations. So, you will get much more from this week’s podcast. Here’s a quick rundown:
- A Cup of Espresso with Paul Perrello features interviews with the stars of Step Up Revolution.
- Una Mamma Italiana and Dominic Condo share the Upstairs Kitchen this week to bring us information about their latest cooperative endeavor, The Ultimate Italian Dinner Party.
- Una Mamma Italian shares a quick and easy recipe for Caprese Salad on a stick.
- Dominic shares a recipe for summer salads with lime vinaigrette.
- A recipe for Watergate (like we need another scandal, right? It’s not what you think.)
Download the podcast below. “Like” us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
Most of all, join the conversation! Feedback is always welcome! If you share with me a post or recipe and I use it, I’ll send you a Cucina Chatter T-shirt!
Mangia & Enjoy!